Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Assignment #2 Reflection

This assignment was by far one of the hardest assignments I've had for a class. It entailed a lot of thinking on my part. It actually made me feel like a teacher. It was like making a mini lesson plan. My biggest challenge was figuring out what my topic was going to be. The assignment was left very open-ended and for someone who is a perfectionist that was very hard. I had to make sure I picked the perfect topic so I decided on one of my favorite curriculum in elementary school, the solar system.

I am also not computer savy, so figuring out how to use a brand new site was also a challenge. It was as difficult as I thought. I could definitely see how this could be used in a classroom. It is a very easy way to inform both your students and their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment