Monday, October 10, 2011

Assignment 3

            Creating my own homepage has definitely been interesting! It was a lot of hard work and time put into it. I had to learn a lot of new skills that if it was not for this assignment I probably would have never learned. If I ever had to make a homepage for my classroom or something related to my school I would most likely use Kompozer. These skills were easy enough that even if it’s a couple of years from now I will probably still be able to figure everything out.
             A skill that I will without a doubt use as a teacher is the "filling system" connected with make this homepage work. Many times students and probably teachers just save things on their computer without any type of organization. I now know better. It makes it a lot easier to find things if everything has its own file and folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment